Friday, January 9, 2009

Where are the words you're supposed to be writing?

I asked myself this question today. I think I'm suffering from a little writer's block. That, or nothing's really inspired me to write more than a blurb here or there. I'm gonna work on that, 'cause I think of a lot of stuff that I want to write about, but then I get distracted by life and forget where I was going with the thought. I'm gonna keep a notebook in my bathroom( that's where I do my best thinkin' and brainstormin'...hey, don't you judge me) and make sure I write down some of the fruits of the mental tangents I go on. I think I'm also going to start journaling my dreams. Something good might come out of that, too.

Hm. This was quite a productive little ramble. I have a mission now. I feel good.

'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment