Sunday, August 16, 2009

You sent a picture of your WHAT to WHERE, now??

Making one of my daily trips to "The Segment" and I see that the new development is that Neb, Andy and Kenza now have an "Adult Advisory" warning attached. I'm thinking, "okay...sometimes the language gets a little salty, but is it really that bad??". I click the button that allows me to continue on to the blog and Nebby has posted a blog explaining the reason for the warning. The Segment's gonna get a little mo' racy yaaaaaaaaaaaaall!! I'm grown, so it's no skin off of my back. I continue reading and Neb posts a little "love" letter to all the degenerates who send her pictures of their junk via email. Saywhatnow?? Who the hell does that?? I really want to know the thought process of a person who not only takes a picture of their penis, but has the balls (pun intended) to upload it to their computer and email it to someone they probably only know through their blog. Is it a planned activity or do they just wake up one morning and go "you know what? I'm gonna email a pic of my cock to Nebby today". I mean...Nebby's a beautiful girl, but if that's your approach...just kill yourself, dude. It's funny and not funny at the same time. It definitely speaks to a huge lack of respect for themselves, their mommas, their grandmomma, aunties, cousins, not to mention the person who is innocently reading their email only to stumble across a picture of someone's lil penis. And I'm not naive enough to think that there aren't women who enjoy receiving dick pics (oooh...let's call them that from now on, 'kay?) and probably reciprocate with some obscene pics of their own, but that don't make it right. It's not sexy, or cute, or appealing in any way. In fact, it's damn tired.

So, if you're reading this blog and you are a dick pic-er, put your pud back in your pants and find a hobby that doesn't involve your pee pee or the internet. I suggest whittling. You can start with that hunk of "wood" below your navel. Nasty.

1 comment:

  1. LMAOOOOOO amen!!! girls who send punani shots are just as nasty

    ReplyDelete