Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My weekly attempt to get all up in his business...

Me: So. Got a girlfriend yet?
Him: Moooom!
Me: What? I'm just asking. So...do you?
Him: No.
Me: Why?
Him: I just don't.
Me: No girls at school you like?
Him: Nah
Me: Do you like girls?
Him: Yes.
Me: Then, what's the problem?
Him: The girls at my school are...uh...well, they can be "B's".
Me: Bitches?
Him: Yes
Me: Wow. I'm sure not all the girls are, uh, 'witches'.
Him: No...not all. Some are annoying.
Me: What makes them annoying.
Him: They act real silly and flirty.
Me: Wow. Well...that means they like you.
Him: I know...it's annoying.
Me: Wow.
Him: You're saying wow a lot.
Me: Am I? So, there aren't any girls at your school you think are cute??
Him: I think a lot of them are cute...but they're either witches or they're annoying.
Me: Well, you know...at this age girls are probably starting to get their periods. That can make them moody and...witchy.
Him: Were you on yours last week?
Me: Yeah...why?
Him: Just asking...

1 comment: